Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tortie Tuesday

Yay it's Tortie Tuesday!  A day that should be all about me!  As I told you last week, since I'm a Daddy's girl he makes sure every day is special for me, however, my sisfur Angel does her best to butt in.  You can clearly tell when I was the first one to get lap time...
No matter if she tries to hide me with that giant, floofy tail...
At least she didn't cover my beautiful Tortie face...
Well, at least her tail is pillowy soft...
I really need to make sure she gets the memo about Tortie Tuesday.  It's certainly not Tortie and her little sisfur Tuesday!

Hope you have a Happy Tortie Tuesday!
Isabella

15 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

MOL! The thing about Tortie Tuesday... NONE of us non-torties ever seem to get the memo!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Heeheehee. We love how Angel had her floofy tail right on your neck like a nice warm shawl. :)
Happy Tortie Tuesday!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh my dearest Isabella! TORTIES RULE!!!

Grace said...

Good thing Daddy has a big enough lap!

Sandee said...

Well I'm getting the idea that both of you are daddies girls. I'm glad you're back on daddies lap though. I was a bit worried with yesterdays post.

Have a purrfect Tortie Tuesday. My best to your parents. ☺

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! You two are so cute! And it was very sweet of you to share your Daddy with your little sisfur on YOUR day.

Duni said...

I guess some days you just have to share, Isabella! At least Angel's floofy tail is nice and soft :)

brokenteepee said...

Well Isabella, scarves ARE in so you are on trend for style in Fall 2013

AntiquityTravelers said...

ha! Angel really moved in on your day Isabella! good thing you're sisters :)

Ann said...

I hear that butting in is what sisfurs do best :)

Memories for Life said...

You're so sweet to share your day...and your daddy...with your sisfur today :)

Marg said...

Isabella, you are such a good sport to let Angel drape that tail over you. Glad you are both making the best of Dad's lap. You all have a good evening.

The Island Cats said...

It was nice of you not to attack your sister's tail, Isabella. That's what we would have done. ;)

Lin said...

No matter....Daddeh still loves you best, right? ;)

BumbleVee said...

Wow!! What nerve! She's just a big buttinsky!