Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Features

It's Friday Features time again! This week's features were inspired by the colors of my Panther charm pendant necklace - red and black. I've always loved this color combination and I hope you enjoy my picks!

Panther - Black Lampwork Glass Cat Bead Charm Pendant Sterling Silver Necklace by BeadedTail

Frolicking Felines - For the Cat Lover by RosiePoseyPurses
Black Cat Superstition by carosell
MUST LOVE DOGS Print - Original Illustration Fine Art Print - Signed and Dated --BUY 2 GET 1 FREE- by CitrusTree
Doggie Christmas Stocking by SewNook
Cosplay Kitty Hat - Black with Red Ears by armadaanime

Free upgrade to Priority Mail shipping in the U.S. on orders from armadaanime if you mention in notes to seller that you found the shop from BeadedTail's blog!


Custom Pet Silhouette made from your photo, 13x13 by TheBeehive

25 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Our mummy LOVES that hat so much!! It's all very cute!

Milo and Alfie said...

Our mommy loved that hat too! And of course she is just nuts abowt yor jewelry ~ she LOVES it all!

Jen said...

Your necklace is adorable! I really like that bag too :o)

Catherine said...

Oh love those picks! Especially love the black and white kitty bag with the red bow. Very cute!

Wonderful features as always! Have a great Friday!

Duni said...

Your cat bead charm pendant is very cute! Looks a bit like Sammy :)
Love that black/white cat print too!

Grampy said...

Claudia wants the doggy Christmas sock.

Karen,, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Such cute things, Abby would like that doggie Christmas stocking!

The Island Cats said...

Excellent features! Mom really likes the hat!! We're not so sure we want her looking like one of us, though...

The Creek Cats said...

Great Friday features!!!

Unknown said...

Love these pics, that feline bag is awesome and the dog card is great, but they are all wonderful!

The Monkeys said...

Really great selections! The hat is adorable!

Meghann said...

Beautiful necklace, and great coordinating picks!

Buggys said...

Great picks, they all look so beautiful. Love the bag with the red bow!

Memories for Life said...

Great color combo...and great finds!

Roses and Lilacs said...

I see the cutest totes and purses on your site. I love the one you featured this week.
Marnie

Anonymous said...

OMG, OMG I LOVE the hat! Actually I could easily possess everything you've shown - Where's my list for Santa???

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wonderful selections this week. We always love your Friday Features!!

Linda E. Pruitt said...

These are ALL good picks! I love black and read together!!!

Anya said...

Wonderful collection today
love the necklase :-)

Ann said...

Red and black was my kids school colors, I must say I love the combination. Those are some great features, I think that hat with the ears is adorable.

Sunny said...

I'm honored to have my custom pet silhouette featured alongside such fantastic pet lover's goodies! Thanks!

The Florida Furkids said...

Cool things in Mom's favorite color - RED!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

More grrrrreat items!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Sadie!

Catline Crew said...

We like your Friday Features.

brokenteepee said...

Cat hat. heh heh