Saturday, August 30, 2008

EtsyBloggers Featured Seller of the Month - Tulips Treasure Box

I recently joined the EtsyBloggers team and am enjoying getting to know some of the wonderful members of this team and I'm also figuring all the different ways in which to participate in this team. One of the things this team does for each other is to feature a different seller every month. The featured seller for the month of August is TulipsTreasure Box. I've already introduced Tulip's blog to my readers when I recently nominated her blog for the Brilliante Weblog Premio award but now I'd like to show you some of the beautiful items she creates and sells on Etsy.



Be sure to check out Tulips Treasure Box and shop handmade!

3 comments:

Season said...

I LOVE Etsy! I will have to check out this seller. I am getting the cutest puppy tutu for Roxy for Halloween from Etsy.

storybeader said...

nice selection from Lily's shop, and nice blog page!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you sweets, the feature is beautiful.

I really enjoy your blog.

a HUG,

~Lily