Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tortie Tuesday

Since Thanksgiving is two days away and Mommy thinks she's too sick to help me blog, I thought this post from the archives was very appropriate this week. Hope it makes you giggle!
*******************************************************
What?A girl's gotta do what she can to keep her figure!What're you laughing at Daddy?Hope you have a good Tortie Tuesday!
Isabella

PeeS: Tomorrow is my dental surgery. Because I got, uh, diarrhea from the antibiotics, the vet said to take me off of them as of last Friday. She didn't seem concerned that I won't be on antibiotics before my surgery but now Mommy and Daddy are even more nervous - which I didn't think was possible! Anyway, since Mommy is pretty sick herself, we'll update on how I'm doing Wednesday night. We certainly know we'll be thankful this will all be over! One good thing, I haven't had any asthma attacks since Wednesday night.

16 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm sure you'll make it through the dental surgery just fine, Isabella! Even so, I am sending LOTS of purrs your way, just to be on the safe side.

Duni said...

Sending positive purrs, Isabella! Hope Mommy feels better soon!
((hugs))

Fuzzy Tales said...

Lots of purrs and purrayers that all goes well, Isabella, for you and your humans! Tell your mom we hope she feels better soon and that our biped says Ativan is a wonderful drug. :-p

Katie Isabella said...

PURRS and prayers precious beautiful girl!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh noes! Sending purrs to your Mommy to get well soon! We did not know she was sick. Sending purrs to you too Isabella, for tomorrow!

Grace said...

Ay Yi Yi (as somemommy says) - I sure hope Mommy starts to feeling better soon and I'm hoping like heck that your surgery goes super easy and they give you the good drugs (just BB). ♥ ♥

Sandee said...

I hope your mommy feels better soon. That is a nasty cold going around. Hubby and I have already had it.

You'll be fine tomorrow, but I'll be thinking about you.

Have a purrfect day little one. My best to your mom and dad. ♥♥♥

Kitties Blue said...

How come that exercise ball looks like it is in storage? Sending you lots of purrs and prayers and warm hugs, Isabella and keeping our paws crossed that all goes well tomorrow. Hoping Mom Sharla is feeling better soon. Wishing you a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

The Army of Four said...

Hey, we have a similar looking ball downstairs! Maybe I should give it a try!
We are saying tons of prayers for you!!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

da tabbies o trout towne said...

isabella....sendin all de best that trout flounder & mackerull can bring that everee thing goez smooth aza butter slice two morrow ♥♥♥

Ann said...

Sending you lots of purrs to get through your dental surgery. Also for your mommy to feel better

Roses and Lilacs said...

I can certainly sympathize with you. I'm having dental surgery for a wisdom tooth. Good luck.

pilch92 said...

I will be praying for you. And the tooth fairy will be sending you a package. XO

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

All paws crossed for you, Isabella, and lots of good thoughts and prayers. Tell Mommy we hope she feels better quickly too.

Hugs and Woos - Ciara and Lightning

The Island Cats said...

Isabella, we are purring mega purrs for you and hope all goes well tomorrow. And we hope your mom feels better soon.

AntiquityTravelers said...

Hope the surgery all goes well Isabella! and that your mom is feeling better soon!!