Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Fall!

Happy first Sadieday of Fall!  We've had a chilly, rainy week so have been watching the leaves fall behind closed windows.  Our sisfur Sadie enjoyed strolling through the first falling leaves every year...
They always made her smile...
It's important to do whatever makes your heart happy!  The resulting smile will brighten your face as well as the faces of others.  Spread some happy smiles this Sadieday and every day!

Have a wonderful Sadieday and a great weekend!

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm already smiling today!

Ann said...

I'm putting on my smile this morning. Duke always told me that if you're happy you should let your whole body wag :)

Sandee said...

No one could smile as good as Sadie could. No. One.

Have a woof woof Sadieday. Scritches to the babies and my very best to their mom. ♥♥♥

Katie Isabella said...

Sadie, I truly miss you but to have a Sadieday with you every Sadieday is good for my heart. xox

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Thanks for the sweet smile, Angel Sadie. There are few leaves falling, but not too many yet. It's OK with us as long as we still get to walk on the trail with Sadie in our hearts:)

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

The Island Cats said...

Seeing Sadie's smiling face made us smile. Happy Caturday!

Lin said...

I hear that song "Happy" playing while I read this. :)

It's hot here...and the leaves are still turning and starting to fall. Weird, weird weather.

Grace said...

How in heavens name did I miss this post. Tell the Mama to check her feed! (No I don't mean the kind you eat...) Smiling Sadie makes me smile...

Kitties Blue said...

Seeing a Sadie flashback always makes us smile. Mom says she saw a few trees with changing leaves yesterday. happy Fall to all. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo