Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm a little behind in posting awards and giving thanks were it's due. I am always very honored to receive awards for my blog and I'm extremely grateful to my readers. So, without further ado...

Two Greyhound Town gave me this wonderful award:
“These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Hot Rocks honored me with the Butterfly award!
Of Cats also passed a Butterfly award to me along with the I ♥ Your Blog award!
Be sure to check out the blogs of the three listed above! You will see adorable pictures of the most beautiful greyhounds at Two Greyhound Town, see gorgeous jewelry at Hot Rocks, and learn fascinating facts about felines at Of Cats!

As for passing on these awards, it's nearly impossible to pick a few when so many of you deserve it. I must say that I absolutely love the comments you leave me and especially when you talk of your love for animals. It makes my heart so happy to hear all the wonderful things people do for animals and I am thankful every single day for everyone who reads and takes the time to comment on my blog. Thank you all so much!

2 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Congratulations! Very well deserved!!!
Tail wags,
Storms

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

I will SOOOO sekhond what Storms paw'ed -

She's furry wise!

Khongrats!

Tank woo fur all you do as well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra