Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blog award!

I'm beside myself with joy today since I found out this morning that Heidi from Health Nut Wannabee Mom has chosen my blog for one of her Brilliante awards! Click here for her post. Before this morning, I had never realized there was such an award and I certainly would never have imagined that my blog would be honored with it!

What makes this award even more special is that when I first discovered Heidi's blog, I was blown away by how great her blog is. She writes so well and is informative and so down to earth that I have to go back every day to see what new posts she may have added. Of course the fact that she is a Kansan and a huge animal lover just adds to her appeal!

Thank you so much Heidi for this honor! I will be passing along the award in the next few weeks as I mull over who to bestow them on from the blogs I read.

Be sure to check out Heidi's Health Nut Wannabee Mom blog and I'm sure you'll be a regular reader too!

4 comments:

ABrushWithHumor said...

Congrats on your award, your blog is great!
Nothinglikeit!

Season said...

Congrats, that is wonderful! You deserve it.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

You are too generous!!! You have a fantastic and fun blog with such a great cause. You deserve it.

PurrPrints said...

congrats...thx for dropping by my blog--actually this same cat who liked to sleep in the sink also liked to drink from it, until i got him one of those cat fountains