Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jewelry for the Dog or Cat Moms!




In our Etsy shop we have bracelets with a choice of charms that would make a perfect Mother's Day gift for dog or cat moms. These two bracelets are handmade by me and with both, you can choose a charm that says either ♥ My Cat or ♥ My Dog.



The Obsidian bracelet , pictured above, has gold toned pewter charms pictured below. The Silverleaf Jasper bracelet , the bottom picture, has the same charms but in silver toned pewter. Both are great choices to show your love for your fur babies!







As always, a portion of proceeds from ALL sales will go to animal awareness causes! We have more choices in our shop so be sure to check it out!
We're making tails wag one bead at a time!

6 comments:

Artifax said...

What a great idea for Mother's Day! I love that you donate a portion of your profits to animal causes .... hope these are great sellers for you!!

Jennifer said...

I love that idea! I myself am a cat mom. That silver leaf jasper bracelet is gorgeous:)

Kim said...

thank you for the lovely comment :)

GalleryJuana said...

Some of these have caught my eye! Will definitely have a look at the shops.

Gallery Juana

erin, maker of chimes said...

Such a neat idea!

love this... We're making tails wag, one bead a time.

hy said...

sweet idea!